COGSoft OPAL 2.5
OPAL has undergone an extensive overhaul and upgrade to produce version 2.5. The principal new features include:
- Option to digitise the 'stable' anatomical cephalometric features, enabling easy best-fit superimposition of tracings on these structures as is often required for case presentation.
- Creation of fully customisable cephalometric analyses for research or clinical purposes on cephalometric radiographs or any other image e.g. a Little's index on a study model image.
- Major internal overhaul to provide excellent compatibility with latest versions of Windows.
- Longer file name suffixes enabling easier identification of different superimpositions.
- Customisable and 'sticky' colours for each category of tracing e.g. for Start, Prediction, End of active treatment etc.
- Improved morphing of the lips in prediction images
- Removal of obsolete features e.g. digitising via an external digitiser and digitising of outlines by the individual entry of points.
- Extensive updating and enhancement of the Help within OPAL